DEAR CUSTOMERS AND NEIGHBORS,
As of May 27th, our dining room and patio seating will be open according to the Oregon guidelines for Phase 1.
- All tables for customers will be 6 feet apart.
- We have sanitizer stations for our customers to use.
- Our cleaning and sanitizing practices are very frequent and highly careful.
- We have sanitizer stations for all of our employees to use, and have continued to use higher frequency quality hand washing habits.
- The tables, chairs, and menus will be sanitized between seating’s and nothing will be left on tables when guests are seated.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks to protect everyone.
- We have installed hands-free door openers for your use.
- We will be closing at 9 pm every day, no guests are allowed in restaurants after 10pm per state rules.
- If all tables are sat, we will take your name and number to call guests in order when a table becomes available. No waiting in our lobby or in lines out front will be possible.
- If we get too many names on the list we may have to turn customers away. We hate to do this.
Thank you for complying with these state mandated rules!
If you prefer to continue enjoying Bugatti’s at home, below are links to all of our Delivery Partners.
Better Taste, Better For You
& Zucchini Pastas
GIFT CARDS AVAILABLE