4 Tbl olive oil
3-4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 Tbl chopped parsley
2 lbs manila clams, small as possible
1/2 cup white wine
2 portions cooked linguine
- Put olive oil, garlic, parsley and clams in a pan.
- Cook on medium-high heat until garlic is sizzling.
- Add wine and cover. Cook 3-5 minutes until clams start opening up.
- As clams are cooked, move to separate bowl.
- Once all the clams are open and in the side bowl, reduce sauce in pan on high heat to 4 Tbl. Sauce will be thin but intensely flavorful.
- Pour sauce over pasta in two plates, pouring slowly so any sand will stay at the bottom of the pan, and divide clams on top.